Tuesday, January 18, 2011

The Post I have been putting off.

I have put this post off all weekend. I am afraid. I need a fresh dose of God's power here. I have talked to FedEx time and again and I am having major problems getting ANYWHERE with them. At this point they have sent me a bill for $2400 after we have already paid over $1000 for shipping. I am at the point where I am just a hair behind angry and I need this to all get worked out! I am trying one more avenue tomorrow. I am going to the place I shipped from and I am taking the bill, my reciepts and I am going to camp out until someone helps me. Please pray that we can get these gifts pushed through. I can tell you one thing next year these gifts will be shipped 2 months before Christmas. I can't deal with the stress of the kids not having them already. PLEASE PRAY that this works out! They are asking for money we do not have to be paid for the gifts to be released. At the end of my rope here...God is good ALL THE TIME and I know I am just waiting to see that goodness here!

In Christ Alone,

Sherri

5 comments:

  1. I will pray, Sherri. It breaks my heart, too, to hear this. For goodness sake, don't they realize that these gifts are going to ORPHANS?! Indeed, we need some DIVINE intervention from God here. I trust He will not let them rip us off. The gifts are likely not even worth the amount they are asking for in shipping. Yet the smiles on the kiddos faces when they open them are PRICELESS! Don't worry about the timing issue ~ a CNY gift will be fun, too!! Keep the faith, friend... and thanks for all you do! Let me know how it goes tomorrow.

    Hugs,
    Tanya

    ReplyDelete
  2. Praying for you AND this snag to be quickly resolved!!! Thank you for your continued hard work with this. God WILL use this to reach others for HIM--and bring good from the current bad. No worries on the timing of the arrival of the gifts--I'm sure it will be THE PERFECT timing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness, I have been a terrible blog reader lately and had no idea any of this was going on! I feel so bad that I had just assumed everything went through with the gifts and I had not intentionally checked. I have already started praying that God would intervene and that this problem would be taken care of. I am so sorry for the stress this is causing you especially, Sherri. As Tanya said, Keep the faith! With Him, all things are possible. You are not alone in this, and I pray that His strength will be with you! Love, Angie

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm praying, Sherri! Just turn it over to God and let HIM deal with it. He's the Father to the fatherless, and He cares about these kids even more than we do...as hard as that is to imagine. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Father please soften hearts and place the right people in Sherri's path to get this job done. We KNOW He you are able! We know your heart is for the fatherless. Please help us to bless these children. In the name of Jesus we pray AMEN

    ReplyDelete