Monday, December 27, 2010

Gifts Update

Hey guys I am working on an update on the gifts. We did hit quite a few snags. First of all the surgery happened so quickly that we had not recv'd all the gifts so we had to wait until a week post surgery to ship. Then they requested some additional paperwork that I am really the only one that could get together and that was another hold up...(for those of you who don't know less than three weeks ago I had a MAJOR back surgery with several screws and rods inserted in my back, this was NOT planned and threw a wrench in EVERYTHING!) But God has provided and hopefully the gifts should be there now. I will update again as soon as possible. God Bless!!

Sherri

1 comment:

  1. That's okay, Sherri... the kids will enjoy a longer Christmas celebration now... I'm sure there will be NO complaints about more gifts... they don't care when they arrive, just that they do! ;) Glad to hear you are on the road to recovery. You remain in my thoughts and prayers. Keep us posted as you hear about the delivery of the gifts...we can't wait to see pics! God bless and thanks again for all you do (and to those who helped you out during your surgery!) <><

    Big Hugs,
    ~ Tanya

    ReplyDelete