Tuesday, September 29, 2009

So Excited!

I am amazed at God's goodness. I mean I know he's good and I even have grown to expect it but it still surprises me sometimes. I have had a lot of blog traffic in the last few days and this doesn't excite me because I want everyone to read what I write or because it means that the fee I paid to have my blog beautified (is that a word?!) is paying off...it's because the word is getting out about these beautiful kids! I know the more people who see the blog the more people who are going to help send Christmas to the children at New Day. I am working VERY HARD on a blog with a list of all of the children and their pictures. This is not easy seeing as how I am not great with HTML and all of that but I am working on it and hope to have it up sometime today. For all of you who have commented that you want a specific child please send an email to sdrgodsgirl@yahoo.com and I will "reserve" your child for you. I am working toward having a meeting on Sunday October 11th for all of those who are close enough to get together. We will be making the info cards for all of the kids and going over the basics. If you are within driving distance of Cleveland, TN (about 30 miles north of Chattanooga) then email me for more information about the meeting. Please continue to pray about the freight and that we hear back from a local radio station about getting them to talk about it online. Pray for God's favor on everything we do and God's leadership in every area. I want to leave you with a scripture that seams to be bursting from my heart today:

Ephesians 3:14 For this reason I bow my knees before the Father, 15 from whom every family in heaven and on earth is named, 16 that according to the riches of his glory he may grant you to be strengthened with power through his Spirit in your inner being, 17 so that Christ may dwell in your hearts through faith—that you, being rooted and grounded in love, 18 may have strength to comprehend with all the saints what is the breadth and length and height and depth, 19 and to know the love of Christ that surpasses knowledge, that you may be filled with all the fullness of God.
20 Now to him who is able to do far more abundantly than all that we ask or think, according to the power at work within us, 21 to him be glory in the church and in Christ Jesus throughout all generations, forever and ever. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment