Thursday, September 3, 2009

Update

It has been almost one month since Operation Giggle got off the ground. I am so excited by the number of visitors we have had. I spoke with Carrie via email today and she said she will send me a list of children by Mid-October. If you are interested in sponsering a child please contact me. I am planning on having a meeting as soon as we get our list for anyone in the area that can attend. I will post the specifics a little closer to time. Please continue to pray for the children of New Day and for all of those who work with them. God Bless!

Sherri

2 comments:

  1. Sherri,
    We are in the process of adopting through China's sn program. I follow the new day blog daily and would love to be part of operation giggle. Let me know if I can help you in any way! We would love to sponser a couple of the kids for Chritmas!
    Nicole
    nmsettle@yahoo.com
    www.journeytoourlittleladybug.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sherri,

    We too sponsor one of the children (Liam) from New Day. We'd love to buy a present (or presents) for him. Please let us know how!! Depending on cost, we might be able to buy for more than one child.

    We considered adopting both Cameron and Adam; however, they already had their files locked when we inquired. Cameron and Adam opened our hearts to adopting a boy with a congenital heart defect and we have submitted our Dossier for a boy living in XuZhou, China diagnosed with transposition of the great arteries. We hope to receive our LOA in November.

    Blessings,

    Carey
    russianfairytale@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete