Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Update (the updated version...lol)

So Carrie and the New Day Group now has the gifts but they did have to pay about $138 in extra customs charges..ugh! We are so glad the gifts are there safely. Please check back for updates!


In Christ Alone,
Sherri

P.S. Please say a prayer for me I have Pneumonia and I feel it! Thanks Guys!

I have had a couple of emails about this...I have had one donation...if you want to donate to be able to cover this you can. I will forward to Carrie. Thanks

3 comments:

  1. So glad everything made it there safely! I can't wait to see pictures of all the kids with their gifts...what a delight! Is there anyway we could raise a little extra money to send to New Day to cover the extra charges? Is that even necessary?

    I hope you get to feeling better soon! Take care of yourself and try to get rested up before the big day!

    Merry Christmas!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sherri,
    I'm so sorry to hear you are so sick. I knew you had been fighting it for a while now. Hope you feel better soon.

    Yeah for the gifts arriving!!! Urgghh, they had to pay extra for the custom charges!!! Let me know if we need to try to cover them. What did Carrie say? Did they all arrive still in good shape? Ohhh, I just can't wait for the pictures. Do we know when they will get to open them?

    Hugs coming your way and prayers too. Christmas is just around the corner and you have to be better for the festivities!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sherri,
    So sorry to hear about how sick you are! I prayed for you this morning - Lord, make her well!! Rest and get better soon!
    Becky

    ReplyDelete