Saturday, November 14, 2009

Down to the wire!

Good Morning everyone! I am so excited about what God is going to do this weekend. Please be in prayer for my church today we are doing our 5th annual Dirt to Destiny Women's Conference. I am having a fit out of my back, I had surgery on it a couple of years ago and it seems to have picked the busiest weekend I've had in a year to act up. I beg for your prayers during this day. I will not be able to check email or this site until after 4 EST.

Now on to Operation Giggle stuff...I still haven't recieved all of the gifts please email me and let me know if you HAVE NOT mailed your gift for the YWAM children. (New Day (China) gifts are not due until Dec 1st). We still need to raise around $50 for shipping. Praise God for helping us find cheaper options and for the donors who have given so far. Please be much in prayer that everything will go smoothly over the next few days due to our TIGHT timeframe. I will be sitting down tonight to email each of the sponsor's that I haven't gotten gifts for (except for those of you who email me and tell me you haven't mailed them). We are believing God for everything to work out just fine for these children. I am standing on His promises and believing him to take care of everything. God Bless!

Sherri

No comments:

Post a Comment