Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Ok...so I can't add!

Just wanted to update you on the New Day shipping...if you know me outside of the blogging world you know that I am BAD with math. It is a running joke around here...well I just double checked my Excel formulas and it turns out I had added two "cells" in two times each so our actual total is $952.75 and $18.97 of that is Milk Money so we have $933.78 toward shipping. We still need to raise $566.22. If you haven't sent your gift in yet please include a donation to help ship it if at all possible. If you did not sponsor a child but still want to help you may do so by clicking the donate now button on the right side of this blog.

Just in case you haven't looked at the comment posted by a reader (Meliske) below I wanted to repost it here...

Oh my goodness! What a small world this is! This weekend some very close family friends traveled to Ethiopia from Washington with 4 suitcases- 1 suitcase of clothes and 3 suitcases of gifts donated for the children in the orphanage! Brian and Alex, daddy and big brother (9 yrs old) carried the gifts you sent. They were not charged any extra fee, due to what was inside the suitcases, and they arrived in perfect condition. Thank you for your prayers, as they protected some people who are very dear to my heart. Alex and Brian have met their newest addition, a beautiful 21 month old girl, and they will all be returning to Washington this Saturday, where mommy and another big brother and a big sister are waiting.


Praise God for his provision and protection over this family. God is SO good! Pray for this family as they continue their journey home!

I hope that you all have a wonderful Thanksgiving!!

In Christ Alone,

Sherri

No comments:

Post a Comment