Saturday, November 28, 2009

One Week Away!

With less than a week to go I wanted to update the site again. I have a few quick things to go over.

#1
I still have 17 gifts that I haven't gotten. Out of those 6 are local families and I know they will be bringing theirs to the wrapping party. So I really only have 11 more gifts that I am waiting on. If you haven't mailed your gift please email me and let me know the status!

#2
The wrapping/shipping party will be next Sunday at 3 p.m. at Fairview Worship Center in Cleveland TN. If you are local please come out and help us!

#3
I need a few extras! If you never got to sign up for a child but would like to help I have a few "light" presents and I would love for some extras to make everything even. Please email me at sdrgodsgirl@yahoo.com if you would like to help.

#4
The shipping fund has $1007.75 (18.97 is Milk Money) at this moment. We need to raise $511.22 in the next week. If you have an extra $10 laying around please go on pay pal and send it our way. It will be put to good use! If 25 families send an extra $20 in it would take care of the rest of the shipping. My family will be family number 1 so I just need 24 more families!!!

#5
If you are local I need help over the next week! I need someone to pick up pallets, I need someone to help haul boxes to the church, I need wrapping paper, tape, bows, ect. Please email me if you can help!

LAST BUT NOT LEAST
Don't forget the raffle! We will be drawing next Sunday for both dresses and the wall art!!! Please be sure to enter.

3 ways to enter

1. Donate $2.00 and put for Dress #1 in the notes section
2. Post about Operation Giggle on your blog (and then post a comment on our blog telling me you did so!)
3. Send out a mass email about Operation Giggle and copy me on it (sdrgodsgirl@yahoo.com).

God Bless You All!!!

Sherri

No comments:

Post a Comment