Thursday, November 12, 2009

Important Prayer Request

Thank you all for everything you have done so far!


Please pray about the shipping cost to Washington. When we first looked at those costs we thought we would be shipping about 50 lbs worth of gifts now it has turned into 150. We need to come up with funds to take care of this. Please let me know if you have any ideas at all.

If you think your church would be willing to take up an offering to help or if you know of a business that might help sponsor shipping please let me know. I am waiting on prices from a couple of shipping companies but at this time it looks like it may cost between $500-$750 in shipping. I know that God didn't bring us this far to leave us and I also know that this doesn't surprise him. He is all knowing. Please pray about this matter.

In Christ Alone,

Sherri

No comments:

Post a Comment