Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Meeting Results and Dress Raffle (Updated to add dress size!)

The meeting went well we had a good turn out especially since it was very short notice. We got all of the donation boxes made and I hope to get them placed in the morning. Things are very busy around my house right now. My husband is in MAJOR training for work until December 11th. He is leaving early in the morning and doesn't get home until pretty late most nights. Also getting the kids back into the routine of school after a week off sick and a week off for Fall Break is interesting to say the least! All of this coupled with it being the fourth quarter which is the one time of the year that I am expected to put in full time hours translates to it being a bit crazy around here! With that said, if you send an email or make a comment and I don't respond immediately please don't think I have went MIA...I'm probably just trying to find my computer that is hidden by some stack of paperwork to be completed!


On another note, we have had two dresses donated by a very generous lady named Kathy. This is the first beautiful dress! This is a size 2T and it is handmade! We will hold a raffle for this dress beginning Monday. For every $3 you donate your name will be added to the hat once. I will draw a winner on November 1st. Thank you for your participation!



Sherri

No comments:

Post a Comment