Wednesday, October 21, 2009

New Day Update

I wanted to give all of you New Day supporters an update on where we stand and what we still need. As I said before all of the children have been taken care of but we still need your help!

So here is a list of what we still need:

1. We need prayer that God will meet all of these other needs!!

2. We still need to raise at least $1250 for shipping and we need to raise as much extra money for the milk program as we can.

3. We need donations for an online Raffle that we will have going on through the month of November. I have two dresses right now. If you have any ideas please let me know!

4. We need volunteers in the Cleveland, TN area to meet on Saturday December 5th we will be having a Gift Wrapping/Packing Party for the New Day gifts. I need lots of help! I am hoping to get a local radio station to do a live remote.

5. We need a place that is big enough to do the wrapping and packing that also has room for refreshments and preferably a garage door so it will be easy for the shipping company to pick it up on Monday. If you are near Cleveland and have any ideas please let me know!

6. We need two 20lb 4x4 pallets to ship the gifts on.

Other Important Information:

The deadline for all gifts to be in my hands has been changed to Friday December 4th (remember this is for New Day only).

Everyone that I had down as a Christmas Family for New Day should have gotten an email from me verifying which child you have and that we had the correct contact information for you. If you did not get one of these emails please email me at sdrgodsgirl@yahoo.com

Please let me know if you have any questions!

Thanks,

Sherri

No comments:

Post a Comment