Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Tying up lose ends with the New Day sponsor's...and trying to unravel the new project...

Hi everyone I am excited about the feedback I have gotten since I posted this morning. We have 4 of the Ethiopian children spoken for.


Ejob Tesfay, Yamiakwork Getu, Melat Fekadu, and Bethlehem Tesfay are spoken for. All of the other children are available.

On the NEW DAY front I sent out emails today to each Christmas Family verifying the child you have. Please make sure you get the update and respond to it so that I will know that I got the placements correct. My inbox has been on fire the last few weeks and I have made a few mistakes. I think I've gotten them all corrected now thanks to some really flexible sponsor's. ;-)

I am getting an email together right now to send the Christmas Families that includes the shipping address for the gifts. If you want to help with shipping for New Day PLEASE donate with the button on the side of this blog. We need to get some funds in so I can order the boxes. I will be on the radio tomorrow trying to drum up local support you can tune in by clicking this link: http://www.mymix1041.com/ and clicking on Listen Live. It will be at 8:15 EST. Pray for me. I am a little nervous!

Thank you all for your support and prayers!

In Christ Alone,

Sherri

No comments:

Post a Comment